? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LIGHTING THE WORLD

Hehee.. why am I talking about light?
I wish to be like a light..




Shine like a sun



Bright like a moonlight



Blinking like a stars



Having 7 colours like a rainbow


all about light..come to light the world..from the darkness to brightness..
just like my name, Nurul Liyana ~ Cahaya Kehalusan..

I wish to light the life who's peoples that I love...~my family, my friends and who's people that love me sincerely..
for my appreciation to them... :)
 


0 comments: